He’s a bit of a fixer-upper!
Have you ever watched the children’s movie “Frozen”.
I have but I’ve never listened intently to some of the words of one song.
While camping the other day this song came on and I recognized it as a song from Frozen. I quickly became quite concerned about some of the words.
You want it so badly you feel like you are bleeding out!
You want to throw in the towel.
You don’t think it will ever happen.
It just requires too much work.
And it hurts!
You’re Trying to Microwave That Shit!
Have you ever been cooking and sat there and thought if you should put something in the oven or choose the microwave?
Dating a woman in this day and age is not an easy task!
Generations of women raised in the 70’s, 80’s, 90’s, and 00’s were raised to be “independent women”!
Raised that we don’t need a man and should be able to do it all by ourselves. That loving self is enough and a relationship does not define us. Our careers are just as important and we should be at the top of our game in all areas.
Well, now we have many women the are just that… independent to the point that the dating game of old has changed and changed massively.
It’s all fun and games until you actually have to deal with the other side.
You sit and desire certain characteristics of those in your life, and especially out of a romantic partner. Yet, I daresay that many times you are asking for a mess of contradictions.Read more
What makes us think in the western world that by sitting next to someone but engaged in social media, television, or any other distraction it is a good way of connecting?
- Start with “Hey” and nothing else. She’s got 50 other messages and so isn’t going to waste time with “Hey”.
- Don’t send an unsolicited Dick pic and then ask if they think they can “handle it”. You’re really not going to like the response you get!
- If you are interested in just having more of a physical relationship still lead in with some general conversation. Don’t jump straight to the “Would you be willing to have a threesome with me and my girlfriend?”
- Don’t message someone if you don’t have a picture and/or anything on your profile
- Have your friends take a good picture of your for goodness sake. This means don’t have dirty laundry in the background, don’t have other girls in the picture, brush your hair, and shave and/or have a clean looking beard. Also make sure the pictures are current.
- Don’t message someone without reading their profile. It just shows you didn’t take the time to read if you start asking questions that are within the first few lines of a profile.
- Don’t get pissed off if someone doesn’t respond right away to your message! We are all adults and people have jobs and other responsibilities. And if you aren’t getting a response then the person probably isn’t interested. Try one more time and then move on.
- Use humor but be careful not to insult the person you are messaging. When we can’t see or hear someone it is harder to distinguish sarcasm.