My pussy speaks to me. It has a voice. At times in my life this voice has been almost inaudible while at other times it has been loud and robust. Years ago I worked very hard to silence this part of me that was connected on a soul level. The connection felt too much, too intense, and too open. Through my awakening to different sexuality practices I have reconnected with that primal area. However, despite any attempts to ever silence my pussy it continues to speak to me whether I am listening or not, and when I am not listening my pussy finds a way to make me pay attention! During these times of disconnection I feel lost and uncertain about my life and overall ungrounded-ness when not connected to my source energy. When I am connected I feel alive, I know where I am headed in life, I have energy, and every nuance of life is deeply felt and blissful.
The second chakra, otherwise known as the sacral chakra, which is located one or two inches below your naval, affects our creativity, sexuality, relationships, and pleasure, and impacts our level of grounded intuition. This is unsurprisingly also the area that is connected to our pussies as women.
Deep within all women is a treasure trove of power, light, and intuition, and one can find this treasure within our connection with our pussies. In Tantric teachings our yoni (tantric name for vagina) is seen as the “origin of life” and was honored and worshipped. Our yonis were seen as sacred and our juices/ejaculate, called Amrita which means “divine nectar,” were thought to hold healing powers. As women we are blessed with the sacred feminine energy that is connected to the universe.
In Naomi Wolf’s book “Vagina: A New Biography”, Wolfe explores the brain vagina connection and how the pussy is the cornerstone to our creativity and intimately connected with our souls.
“Female sexual pleasure, rightly understood, is not just about sexuality, or just about pleasure. It serves, also, as a medium of female self-knowledge and hopefulness; female creativity and courage; female focus and initiative; female bliss and transcendence; and as medium of a sensibility that feels very much like freedom. To understand the vagina properly is to realize that it is not only coextensive with the female brain, but is also, essentially, part of the female soul.
Once one understands what scientists at the most advanced laboratories and clinics around the world are confirming — that the vagina and the brain are essentially one network, or “one whole system,” as they tend to put it, and that the vagina mediates female confidence, creativity, and sense of transcendence — the answers to many of these seeming mysteries fall into place.”
Yet in today’s world we have distanced ourselves from this internal compass. This is the guide that tells us where our passion and energy lie and not simply in sex –it provides us with our desires for life. As I stated earlier, my pussy speaks to me whether I’m trying to listen or not. I have noticed that the less I am tuning into my pussy’s intuition the more I find myself with yeast infections, irritability, numbness, painful periods, etc. Although the more I listen to my pussy’s messages the more abundance and ease I find in my life.
So here are some ways to reconnect with your Intuitive Pussy:
- Take your hand, and cup your pussy, then take your other hand and place it on your chest. Breathe! Tune in and see what it has to say. Then keep tuning in and listening, because often these messages come in waves and take time to get past your embarrassment, shame, blocks, etc.
- Take time to look at her and really see the beauty in every little nuance. Play, caress, and spend time sending love your pussy.
- Try to take a few times throughout the day to really feel and be present with the sensations in the pussy. At work, at home, in the pews at church – it really doesn’t much matter where but make sure you are constantly checking in with yourself.
- Get a tantric bodywork session in order to release stored trauma and emotions. This will allow for energy to flow more freely and for a greater connection to build.
- When you find yourself in a situation where you get that gripping feeling in your sacral area and a clenching feeling in your pussy, make sure to stop and ask your pussy what it’s trying to say. Are you turned on, disgusted, scared, excited?? Pay close attention.
- Get into the practice of Orgasmic Meditation where you can learn to connect with your pussy, all the sensations, and also another person. Often as women we are so numb and disconnected that we need a structured practice to bring us back to ourselves.
You will be amazed as your pussy begins to speak to you and you can use it as a guidance system. This will help you in all areas of your life to make you a more energetic and connected woman.
All women deserve a strong connection to their pussy. Now that yours is beginning to share its voice, let me assist you in achieving that re-connection through a Tantric Bodywork Session. Email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org. Session slots fill very quickly and so get yours scheduled today. Or visit www.addisonbell.net for more information on Tantric Bodywork sessions.